The SWIFT Institute
- Funding independent research
- Supporting knowledge-led debate
- Bringing science and practice together
Advisory CouncilIndependence is a founding principle of the SWIFT Institute and is asserted when selecting topics and themes for research, as well as approving research proposals and giving grants.
ResearchThe SWIFT Institute funds independent research, supports knowledge led debate and provides a forum where academics and financial practitioners can learn from each other.
NEW CALLS FOR PROPOSALS – 2 research grants available
17 February 2015: The SWIFT Institute invites proposals for research on two very topical areas:
- The increasing regulatory focus on encouraging competition and innovation in the provision of payment services
- The business case for intraday liquidity management and reporting
The deadline for submissions is 25th March 2015.
Full details are available within the Call for Proposals, which you can download from here.
Cyber-security in the Financial Industry – A Great Success
The SWIFT Institute and KU Leuven hosted a one day conference on cyber security issues impacting the global financial industry. Our thanks to all the speakers and delegates who made the day a great success.
We are beginning to plan our 2015 events calendar. Look out for full details soon.